Senior Conveyancing Solicitor – Leeds
Are you a Senior Conveyancing Solicitor looking to take on a new and exciting challenge in your career? Do you want to join a friendly and hard-working conveyancing department?
You will be running your own caseload as well as supervising and supporting staff. You will be involved in growing the department.
If you’re confident, self-motivated and an experienced Solicitor we would love to hear from you!
- Managing your own caseload
- Dealing with the legal matters surrounding the buying and selling of properties
- Advising clients on all aspects of the buying or selling processes
- Dealing with file related queries either via email or by telephone
- Attending with clients, taking instructions and conducting enquiries as necessary
- Title checking
Signing certificates of titles
- You must have a minimum of 5 years Post Qualification Experience in Residential Property
- Previous experience dealing with all aspects of Residential Conveyancing is essential
- You will have good technical knowledge
- You’ll have at least 2 years’ experience in supervising staff
- Salary up to £50k(DoE)
- Life insurance
- Pension plan
- Flexible working