CLINICAL NEGLIGENCE SOLICITOR
Clinical Negligence Solicitor is required by this specialist healthcare division to deal with a caseload of defendant clinical negligence from its office based in central London.
In joining this firm as a clinical negligence solicitor, you will become part of one of the largest and fastest growing national healthcare departments in the country. The firm itself is a top 50 UK law firm with a strong national presence in commercial work.
You will handle your own caselaod and assist on more complex work under the supervision of partners and senior associates in the team.
The firm is seeking a medical negligence solicitor who can demonstrate:
- Prior experience working on clinical negligence work or multi track injury work as a trainee or post qualification at a recognised practice.
- Ideally experienced in running own files but if not the willingness to deal with your own cases under supervision.
- Qualified solicitor (Newly qualified candidates can apply)
- A real passion for developing a career in this area of work
What's on offer?
On offer with this clinical negligence opportunity is:
- Competitive Salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Good work life/balance including remote working.
- Excellent training and development with opportunities for progression.
- Join a friendly co-operative team.
To be considered for this London based clinical negligence solicitor role please get in touch with a recent CV as soon as possible.