Human Resources Coordinator
My Client is an extremely well established law firm with offices across Wiltshire. The delivery of their services is centred on specialist practice areas ensuring our clients receive an expert and excellent service. They are a growing law firm where people are the core focus of their business this includes a brand new location of offices due to open in the up and coming months.
My client are looking for an experienced HR professional to join their Business support team, providing support to core business areas across four, soon to be five offices. This position will be part-time consisting of a 30 hour week - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. These are preferred days, however alternatives can be discussed.
The successful individual will be personable, professional and flexible in their approach to continually develop and shape the delivery of a proactive and effective HR service. This is a rewarding generalist role where every day will be varied.
Reporting directly to the HR Manager you will be expected to maintain effective and professional relationships with all team leaders and employees throughout the business whilst providing confidential support and assistance.
The key responsibilities of the role will also include:
- Responding to internal and external HR related enquiries or requests
- Ensuring that the HR system is accurate and that all employee records are up to date.
- To manage the Recruitment inbox and support the recruitment process, ensuring that all recruitment activities are timely, and service driven
- To develop and manage the agency PSL.
- Production of all new employee offers and contracts
- Production of all change to employee terms and condition addendums
- Processing all leavers and inviting leavers to Exit Interviews
- Production of a monthly suite of reports
- Identifying process improvements
- Providing first line HR advice to line managers and employees
- Organise and deliver new starter inductions and orientation.
- Ensure the accurate data is provided for payroll purposes
- To administer the Annual Leave process
- To manage the absence inbox and maintain sickness absence records and to highlight to the HR Manager any patterns or issues as appropriate
- To administer the Maternity/Paternity leave process
- Archiving files and GDPR activities
- A proven HR generalist background with knowledge of HR best practice
- CIPD level 3 qualification
- Ability to coordinate the end to end recruitment process
- To be passionate about working in HR
- To have Influencing skills
- To have self-confidence, and be able to make sound decisions
- To have the ability to remain calm, polite, and focused when dealing with different situations
- To have outstanding communication skills both verbal and written
- A high level of attention to detail
- The ability to build relationships and work collaboratively with all employees and stakeholders
- To enjoy a varied workload and working at pace and to deadlines
- To present in a professional manner
- To be positive and motivated to move projects forward
- To be self-sufficient and to have excellent time management skills
- To demonstrate flexibility in approach
- To have excellent technical ability including Microsoft packages and experience of HR systems
- To be able to work on own initiative
Previous HR experience is essential, CIPD would be preferred, with previous experience in a legal role but is not necessary however experience within a professional services environment would be essential.
If you are interested in this position please contact Eve at TSR Legal for further information on 01174567798 or email a copy of your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest of confidence. Alternatively apply to the role directly below.