Restructuring Associate (4+ PQE): Join this Top 20 international firm as they continue to ride high on the 'Tech boom' waves as revenue growth increases by a further 5.3% across the firm. The Restructuring group continues to expand, offering an opportunity for a mid-senior level to develop into an industry leader.
A leader in the technology domain, this international firm continues to ride high on the 'Tech boom' waves. The impressive run of growth coincided with the firm's move in 2016 into a gleaming new London office. Despite the current pandemic, revenue increased again this year by 5.3% and accelerating forward. This Top 20 practice acts for corporations, professionals and individuals, focusing on helping multi-national corporations being changed by technology and the digital world. With offices across Europe, the Middle-East, and Asia-Pacific; the international team is always on hand to provide world-class, innovative solutions to their clients worldwide.
Their technical excellence recognises this Top 20 firm in Corporate & Commercial, Outsourcing, Dispute Resolution, Intellectual Property & Data Privacy and Aviation. Their world-class expertise spans across global sectors in Media, Healthcare, Energy, Retail & Consumer, and Technology & Communications.
As a global firm, they seek ambitious individuals who are keen to progress. The culture provides all their staff with world-class support; with a commitment to maintaining an inclusive work environment. Agile working and work-life balance is something the firm actively promotes.
The firm seeks a Mid-Senior level Restructuring Associate (4+ PQE) to join their international Restructuring & Insolvency team in their City of London office.
The Restructuring & Insolvency team offers a first-class platform for a mid-senior level Restructuring lawyer to develop into an industry leader. The team sits within the wider finance group and regularly collaborates with colleagues in corporate and litigation on high-value cross-border restructuring matters and advisory work. The team acts for licensed insolvency practitioners, global banks and other lenders (secured and unsecured), trade creditors and debtor companies.
- Advise on a wide range of insolvency and restructuring matters across a number of key sectors, predominantly on a non-contentious basis. (Contentious experienced candidates are also encouraged to apply)
- Take on considerable amounts of responsibility working in a lean, dynamic team and spearhead client relationships
- Advise banks, funds, insolvency practitioners, large corporates, directors and creditors (secured and unsecured) on a broad range of work including financial restructurings and formal insolvency procedures
- A minimum of 4+ PQE in restructuring and insolvency gained in a City/international firm.
- Experience handling complex insolvency and restructuring advisory and transactional matters.
- Ambitious and commercial-minded
- Delegation and supervisory skills where appropriate
- Excellent academics with a minimum of 2:1 degree
- To take on considerable amounts of responsibility and be a key element of a small team.
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive market salary
- Flexible working & an excellent work-life balance
This is a standout opportunity for an established mid-senior level Restructuring Associate (4+ PQE) to be a part of this dynamic, international practice in their City of London office. Apply now for immediate consideration or call the London team for a confidential discussion.