Title Checking Conveyancer – Home Based
Do you want to work from home? Are you a looking for something a little different?
Our client is a reputable, multiple award-winning law firm that values its employees, some of their rewards include: Guardian's Top UK employers, 7th place in the Best Place to work for women, 5 awards at the ESTA Conveyancer awards and are recognised by investors in people.
The firm is looking to recruit a Title Checking Conveyancer to join their growing team on a full time, permanent basis! The firm are constantly looking to add to their team of experienced title checking conveyancers to ensure that the team has a healthy balanced working environment. If you want to work remotely for a fantastic firm, this could be the role for you!
- To check the title to Freehold and Leasehold titles in accordance with the criteria set by the department.
- Meeting the timescale and billing targets set.
- Raising any necessary and pertinent enquiries as required.
- Reporting on the title to the client in a comprehensive and cohesive manner.
- Interpreting and reporting on search results.
- Liaising with the Conveyancing Teams and assisting them with complex transactions as they arise.
Assisting the Conveyancing Teams in relation to their conveyancing and administrative duties as and when required.
Using a case management system to process and progress cases.
- 3 + years’ experience in residential conveyancing checking title.
- Ability to teach and mentor junior conveyancers.
- You will have strong communication skills and be able to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- You will be self-motivated, hardworking and be able to work well under pressure.