Junior Residential Conveyancer – Home Based
Do you want to work from home? Are you a Junior Residential Conveyancer looking for a new opportunity?
Our client is a reputable, multiple award-winning law firm that values its employees, some of their rewards include: Guardian's Top UK employers, 7th place in the Best Place to work for women, 5 awards at the ESTA Conveyancer awards and are recognised by investors in people.
The firm is looking to recruit a Junior Residential Conveyancer to join their growing team on a full time, permanent basis! The firm are constantly looking to add to their team of Residential Conveyancers to ensure that the team has a healthy balanced working environment. If you want to work remotely for a fantastic firm, this could be the role for you!
- Manage a mixed residential conveyancing caseload from initial instruction to completion including leasehold and Freehold, Leasehold sales, purchases, New Build, remortgages and transfer of equity.
- Assist senior property conveyancers/partners.
- Title checking.
- Run and manage a full caseload with all aspects of conveyancing. (training will be given where required).
- Developing and maintaining a positive and fruitful relationship with clients, ensuring that their needs are fulfilled to the best of your ability.
- You will have 1-years’ experience in residential conveyancing checking title (including new build and leasehold work)
- You’ll be a great communicator being able to build relationships with clients and third parties with efficiency and great customer service.
- Ability to prioritise and manage your own time.
- Up to £30k
- Full time remote working
- Promotion opportunities and career development