Our client is a multi-dimensional, high street law firm with offices in Liverpool City Centre.
They are looking to invest in the recruitment of a newly qualified Civil Litigation Solicitor to help support the dispute resolution caseload of one of the firm's partners.
This opportunity is open to litigators of any discipline who are between NQ - 2 years PQE.
The role is to provide Civil Litigation advice to clients of the firm.
Areas of work include:
Breach of Contract
Employment Tribunal claims
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team that is highly regarded in the industry and has grown steadily over the last two years.
The Ideal Candidate
- A qualified Solicitor with good quality experience of litigation and the CPR.
- Excellent technical knowledge.
- The ability to demonstrate a clear enthusiasm and passion for dispute resolution work.
The firm in question is happy to look at talented and ambitious junior litigators who do clinical negligence or complex PI work as part of a retrain opportunity.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary dependent upon level of experience up to £35,000
- Flexible working
- Clear career progression prospects
- Friendly and collegiate team
- City centre location
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply through the advert or contact Nick Tappin at Thornton Legal directly.