Experienced fee earner required to join the Firm’s civil litigation & employment department.
- At least 5 years relevant PQE with established experience in a broad range of general litigation and employment matters
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills are essential
- Proficient IT skills with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office and case management systems
- The successful candidate will be responsible for handling a comprehensive caseload of general litigation and employment matters including: - Land and property disputes, contentious probate, employment disputes, contract drafting, professional negligence and consumer disputes, contract disputes, commercial and residential possession proceedings, landlord and tenant disputes, rent and debt recovery
- A full-time post is envisaged although 4 days/week may be available for the right candidate
Gilbert Stephens LLP offers a full range of legal services to both individuals and businesses from six offices in Exeter and East, West and Mid Devon. We combine the traditional values of a long-established firm with a modern client focussed service.
Our litigation & employment team advise on many aspects of civil litigation and has experience in dealing with disputes for both businesses and private clients. The department also advises both employers and employees on many areas of employment law and deals with all aspects of clinical negligence and personal injury, from the relatively minor to the very serious.
We pride ourselves on giving a professional and personal service focussed on the needs of the individual client.
Further details can be found at www.gilbertstephens.co.uk.
Applications with CV to: -
Sarah Judd, Practice & HR Manager
Gilbert Stephens LLP Solicitors
15-17 Southernhay East