My client, a top tier Legal 500 firm are looking for an experienced Legal Assistant to join their award winning Commercial Recoveries team based at their Banbury office. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious candidate to develop their career in a growing firm with genuine long term opportunities for development.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Answering telephone calls in a professional manner, even when difficult conversations arise
- Taking on new instructions from clients, setting up a new matter if required
- Preparing matters for issue, entering judgments, instructing the bailiff and high court enforcement agent
- Completing court documents accurately and timely
- Dealing with key administrative tasks such as ensuring diaries are up to date
The successful candidate will hold knowledge of Debt Recovery, have good communication skills and will be very customer focused. Experience using Proclaim would be advantageous but not essential.
In return, my client is offering a competitive salary, genuine career progression and an excellent benefits package.
For more information about this Commercial Recoveries Legal Assistant position, please contact Faith Kelly at Sellick Partnership, or apply within.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.