Marketing & Business Development Manager
- Tech and IP
- Global remit
- Account Management
A global law firm is looking to recruit a Marketing & BD Manager to support Tech and IP practice. The role reports to the Head of BD and works closely with the international teams.
You will supporting partners and senior lawyers to attract and retain profitable client relationships, managing its market profile and developing a sense of community within the Group in order to build strong and cohesive client teams.
This is a perfect opportunity for a BD Manager who is looking for a varied strategic role with an element of client development.
- Provide coaching/mentoring/consultancy for the group head and key stakeholders across the firm
- Develop and build key client relationships and participating in client reviews
- Contribute to the development and content of the business development and communications strategy
- Ensure allocated budgets are effectively handled and that investment is targeted at agreed priorities
- Drive cross-selling and client targeting initiatives and participate in key client programmes
- Become involved with Account Management for the firm's key client relationships.
The successful candidate will have worked within a law firm and have experience of managing projects, leading on bids and have a proven track record of building relationships with senior stakeholders.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.