- Global law firm
A premium global law firm is looking to recruit a Pitch Manager to sit within their global bids team, you can be based in any of their UK offices such as Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham or London.
You will be responsible for project managing the creation of pitches and presentation materials, working across our practice groups, sectors and offices with an emphasis on opportunities led by the firms offices in Germany and Austria.
- Developing the pitch strategy including win themes and value proposition
- Scoping the pitch opportunity to understand client needs and to ensure our proposal is responsive
- Involving subject matter experts, for example the pricing team, to develop the firms proposition
- Coordinate presentation rehearsals and offer advice and coaching on style, approach, messaging
- Conducting client debriefs to capture feedback
- Coach, mentor and support other Marketing & Business Development colleagues on best practice pitch techniques
The successful candidate will have worked within professional services and have a track record of project managing successful pitches. You will have the ability to deal with stakeholders in multiple locations and have fist class attention to detail.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.