Well-established law firm in Tyne and Wear require a Commercial Property Solicitor to join the team. The location is flexible – Washington/Sunderland or a mix of both. The role will involve handling the full range of commercial property matters, including; business sales and purchases, commercial leases, lease extensions.
Full time and part time/flexible hours available.
You will need:
- To be a Commercial Property Solicitor with a minimum of 5 years experience handling the full range of commercial property matters,
- Experience of company commercial matters advantageous but not essential,
- Good business development skills and experience,
- Capable of working on own initiative,
- Excellent client care skills.
Competitive salary package including genuine long-term career prospects.