This firm have a rich heritage and provide a full service offering to a range of national and regional clients. The firm's reputation for the work that they do and the working environment that they offer is first class. They are front runners in the Warwickshire, West Midlands and wider regional market and are in top tiers across multiple practice areas in the Legal 500.
The firm has a strong and respected heritage which has always respected its own values of providing exceptional service and putting the client first. The firm specialises in work for privately owned businesses and individuals, across its multiple offices, and caters for a wide range of sectors with business clients.
The firm attracts Solicitors and Partners who have experience in larger firms, meaning that you will be supported by individuals who are extremely experienced to facilitate your development. You will be welcomed into a thriving department with a friendly and supportive culture. A positive employee experience is encouraged in this office, and each department collaborates with one another to ensure that the most effective solutions are reached.
With work on par with city firms (Many of the firms practice areas are Tier 1 in the L500), extensive training opportunities and an exceptional working environment, the firm is a good choice for Lawyers that have ambition and passion for the work that they do.
The firm's highly ranked commercial team work with a number of exciting of businesses, from start-ups and SMEs through to large owner managed businesses and multinational organisations. The firm takes the same approach to every client that they work with that is focused around integrity, diligence and expertise.
- Draft, review and negotiate complex commercial contracts
- Lead negotiations of key vendor agreements, liaising with relevant business stakeholders
- Assist with data protection and privacy and GDPR matters
- Assist in supporting a small team of Lawyers
- You will be a Commercial Lawyer at Senior Associate level with 5 years + PQE
- You will be passionate about technology and be a dynamic individual
- Strong technical knowledge
- You will have strong experience on a broad range of commercial matters
Apply now for immediate consideration or call for a confidential conversation.