An Immediate requirement for a Corporate Commercial Lawyer on a 12-month fixed-term contract with a large, well-known and international media organisation.
This will be a work-from-home opportunity for at least the first few months, with the option to attend the West End, London office once open.
This well-known media and entertainment company is an international powerhouse, with a network of companies, labels, and production teams all over the world. They create, produce, distribute and own an endless list of organisations in this space and are seen as a leader in the market.
This is an opportunity for a Corporate Commercial Solicitor (4+ years PQE) to join this large and ever-growing organisation on a 12-month fixed-term contract on a remote basis.
Continuing their natural and rapid growth, the organisation regularly act on mergers and acquisition opportunities across multiple jurisdictions across the globe.
Reporting to the Head of Legal, you will act on both the sale and buy side of a broad range of transactions.
You will have experience in:
- Managing and executing M&A transactions autonomously
- Negotiating and executing corporate documentation (sale purchase agreements, asset transfer agreements, joint venture agreements, shareholder agreements, loan agreements)
- Liaising and negotiating with third parties and Counsel, all associated due-diligence
- Commercial agreements (NDA's, letters of intent)
- Data protection/GDPR
- You will have 4+ years PQE in Corporate Commercial with relevant experience as listed
- You will enjoy working as part of a team, while able to work autonomously
- You will have excellent technical ability and drafting skills
- Available on short notice (ideally 1 month or less)
- Have exposure to the media or entertainment sector (desired but not essential)
Apply now for immediate consideration.