If you're a construction solicitor, this role will give you a genuine route to progression. The team is exceptionally well regarded for their prowess in the construction sphere. They have an industry leading client base surrounding sectors such as retail, energy and finance.
They are looking for someone who wants to join an existing successful team, who has the potential and drive to become a big name in the construction field themselves. As such, this role can genuinely offer you concrete prospects in a highly respected and growing department.
Ranked in the Top 100, and top tier across a number of areas, this law firm has a culture though that stands them apart from nearly all firms of their size. They are a people orientated business; they have a reputation for nurturing talent and a feel that you would normally only associate with much smaller or regional firms.
The firm is looking to hire a Construction Solicitor into their highly regarded Southampton office.
You will work directly with experienced Partners - deals have valued between £10-20 billion, so the quality and size of the work is incredible and this is going to set you up for the rest of your career.
The firm will want to invest in your career, and help you to become a recognised expert in your own right, so you will have plenty of one-to-one development and encouragement from the wider team.
This role comes with very good prospects for career progression.
The team is exceptionally collegiate and this makes it a very 'happy ship'.
- You will be a Construction Solicitor with a strong background
- You will have a good grounding in Construction work and be used to dealing with a wide range of matters
- You should be an ambitious candidate wanting to progress
- The firm is open minded regarding the type of firm you may have worked at
- Salary is dependent on your level of experience and background, although, above market rate, you will also receive a truly excellent benefits package.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Construction Solicitor to join this prestigious firm's office in their Southampton office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.