Head of Family | Surrey | Legal 500 firm & Privately funded work
This entrepreneurial and forward-thinking regional heavyweight are consistently ranked in the Legal 500 across multiple disciplines.
They have a commitment to developing their own by providing an autonomous role and structured progression plan, one of the many benefits of joining this leading regional firm. Despite growing rapidly, they have created and maintained an innovative, relaxed, and collaborative culture throughout their offices. They have achieved this expansion through organic growth and a number of hires across Surrey
This firm is a regional heavyweight steeped in a heritage of almost 50 years. Decorated with multiple awards; investors in people, and Resolution ranked to name but a few. With a client base to rival London based counterparts, an alignment with large businesses and wealthy individuals this firm maintains exceptional standards throughout.
The firm have a focus on the delivery of high quality, jargon free, and easily digestible legal advice. They represent old-school values in a progressive culture, creating an established referral network that spans the regions.
They handle all aspects of legal but are highly ranked in Employment, Real Estate, Family, and Tax work. The technical ability of the staff within this practice is exceptionally high, and many of the Lawyers hold esteemed reputations for their technical acumen. Throughout the firms history they have operated in an extremely entrepreneurial fashion, and have never held the keys to more relationships then they have at present. Anyone who would be moving to this firm would have excellent training
- The Firm is looking for a Family Partner (8+ years PQE) to join and lead the family team.
- On the Ancillary Relief side of things, this role will involve working on a caseload included but not limited to mediation, division of assets, harassment, domestic violence, international jurisdictions, property issues related to breakdowns, pre & post marriage arrangements, civil partnerships, and civil Partnership with modern family concerns.
- There will also be a component of private children matters to contend with, but it does not form the main foundation of the caseload you would be handling.
- They would look at handing over a full and diverse caseload over to the incoming Solicitor right away, but also make sure they are fully prepared for the challenge.
- You will be a senior associate / partner with management experience and a keen interest in business development.
- A genuine passion and care for your clients are essential; the firm has built an excellent reputation for providing an empathetic and professional service for their long-standing clients.
- You will have the ability to handle your own caseload with relative autonomy, enjoy business development and have ambitions to lead an impressive family offering
- Salary will be market leading coupled with structured incentives
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to call me for a confidential conversation