Rowlinsons Solicitors is an award winning law firm with two offices based on the outskirts of Chester.
They are renowned for providing their clients with exceptional service and quality advice which is evidenced by their regional reputation. By utilising modern technology alongside their much respected values and experience, Rowlinsons offer the same expertise you may associate with a large city firm but in a more approachable, relaxed and personalised environment.
There is now an opportunity for a Commercial Property Solicitor with 4 + years PQE to join Rowlinsons in an exciting role with the prospect of developing their skills and knowledge.
This is a succession planning opportunity where, in the fullness of time, there will be an excellent opportunity for career progression. There is a structured promotion criterion, and you will be supported every step of the way. Before then, you will work alongside the current lead solicitor who has an excellent reputation and is keen to share his knowledge and client base with a new solicitor within the team.
They are looking for someone motivated, dynamic and commercially minded who can work as part of a team. Excellent client care, written and oral communication skills will be key to your success.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY TO INCLUDE:
- Preparation of documentation for Residential and Commercial Freehold and Leasehold Estate Developments including drafting Contracts, Transfer Deeds and Leases;
- Drafting and approving / amending Commercial Property Leases, Rent Deposit Deeds and Variations;
- Dealing with Private and Company Mortgages and Guarantees;
- Acting in connection with SIPP Purchases, Leases and Mortgages;
- Dealing with Asset Sales, Share Sales and Business Acquisitions (with internal assistance);
- Advising on Overage Agreements relating to Sales and Purchases;
- Lease Extensions and Enfranchisement;
- Sales or Purchases of land and buildings for development purposes;
- Drafting Private Mortgages, Loan Agreements and Facility Agreements.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Salary dependant on experience
- An excellent benefits package for any successful candidate
Thornton Legal is retained on this opportunity on an exclusive basis with all applications made to Rowlinsons directly being forwarded on to us.
Please click 'apply'. Don't worry if you don't have an up to date cv, call Joe Rees on 0151 305 5757 or email me on email@example.com to get the ball rolling. Any reference to PQE and salary is for guidance only.
Recent Testimonial: “Having worked with Thornton Legal with a recent career move relocating from the South of England to the North West, I found Thornton Legal to be a great firm to work with due to their responsive and dedicated approach to recruitment. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Joe and Nick personally to people who want to feel included and not pressured when making a step forward in their career.” Commercial Property Solicitor