Lawyer with real estate expertise sought within top tier Cambridgeshire practice on a permanent basis.
This is an opportune time for a pro-active and ambitious lawyer to join a market leading team in their Peterborough office. Utilising your skills and expertise in real estate, the successful lawyer will provide high quality advice to a broad client base and manage a varied caseload with an emphasis on property development. Additionally, the successful lawyer will have a pro-active approach to business development, building and maintaining strong client relationships and generating referrals.
To put you forward for this position, we require your ideal salary and location and notice period. Responsibilities
- Property development
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Site set up for developers
- Drafting and negotiating documents
- Planning permissions
- Option and conditional contracts
- Landlord and tenant matters
- Collecting bills
- Building client relationships
- Participating in business development and marketing initiatives
- A solicitor or chartered legal executive with a minimum of 4 years’ PQE in real estate
- Technically proficient and commercially aware
- Able to explain complex matters in clear, accessible language
- Has experience in site set ups for developer clients
- Works well under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Is highly organised, detail orientated and client focused
- A team player who is equally comfortable working on their own initiative
- Has an aptitude for business development and marketing
Our client is a top tier practice with offices across three counties serving corporate and individual clients locally, across the UK and internationally. Established more than 75 years ago, they have grown in size and expertise yet retain their commitment to a partner-led and practical approach. With numerous awards and accreditations, they are now seeking a Real Estate Lawyer to join their office located in Cambridgeshire. Benefits
Our Agency Requirements
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Pension plan
- Generous holiday allowance
- Health insurance
- Service awards
- Free car parking
- Continued training and development
- What salary are you currently seeking?
- How far are you most comfortable to travel from home?
- How long is your notice period?
Lawyer – Real Estate
For further details of this Real Estate Lawyer vacancy, please contact Victoria on 01954 208073 quoting reference VK32469.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Address: Please see our website for details