Exciting opportunity for an ambitious legal counsel with a Social Media Company who have grown substantially over the past year and who have ambitious growth plans.
They are seeking their first legal counsel to help manage all aspects of legal risk for the company.
- Manage all commercial agreements for clients internationally - royalty based deals, equity deals, retainer fee based deals and one off deals.
- Advise and protect the company from risk including; stock, marketing, breaches and IP.
- Create and manage all NDA's, T&Cs, disclaimers etc
- Create all employee contracts.
- Create terms and conditions for the companies products.
- Liaise with external lawyers when necessary.
- Work with US Lawyers where needed.
- Qualified UK solicitor
- Solid commercial experience.
- Understanding of commercial agreements including; sales, revenue and royalty based as well as shareholder agreements and investment agreements..
- Good understanding of IP.
- Good knowledge of GDPR
If you have the skills described about and are interested in finding out more about this position, please kindly send you updated CV through to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.