This firm has a rich heritage dating back several decades. They are a well-known name in the local market and have an extremely good reputation, where by most of their work comes in through referrals. You will join a busy team that deals with very high-quality work, on offer is the opportunity to develop and progress.
This firm have attracted Lawyers out of many leading Top 100 practices. Despite them being a local firm, the quality of work that they deal with is extremely high quality.
You will find a lovely culture with a real family feel running throughout the practice, people enjoy coming into work. You will find a team orientated approach, there is a nice social aspect to working at the practice.
You will find that the Partners are very accessible, the firm is well run and many of the firm's management team started off at the firm as trainees. You will receive a high level of investment and development potential from the practice. Most of the staff have been at the firm double-digit years and once they join they stay at the firm for the majority of their careers.
They are currently very busy and have more work coming into several departments that they can work on, so for this reason they are looking to make a couple of key hires.
This lovely firm are seeking a Residential Property Solicitor to join their Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
The Residential Property team deals with high quality work, often dealing with prime high value local transactions. You will join a friendly, dynamic, and busy team; this office has further growth planned.
You will deal with a broad residential conveyancing caseload which will include; Sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold properties, Re-mortgages, Transfers of equity and Lease extensions.
- This role has great prospects to progress attached to it
- You will be eligible for a performance-related bonus, which is lucrative
- You will be a Residential Property Solicitor with at least 3 years PQE (there is no upper limit regarding the amount of experience)
- You will be competent on running matters with limited supervision
- The role will deal with a varied array of work, but with a particular focus on probate work
- You should have first-class communication skills
- The ability to build credible client relationships is essential
- Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on your level of experience (you will also receive an industry-leading benefits package)
This is a stand-out Residential Property Solicitor role based in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.