Private Client Legal Manager, Qualified Legal Executive, Wills, Probate, Powers of Attorney, Trusts, Permanent, Swindon
We have a superb opportunity for an ambitious, self-driven individual to join our modern, progressive ground-breaking company as a Private Client Legal Manager.
We are looking for an innovative and entrepreneurial individual to help enhance the growth of the company and achieve exciting career prospects as a consequence.
As a collective we are committed to providing a high-quality legal service across a wide range of practice areas and we are seeking to appoint a Legal Manager to provide general legal advice to all business areas seeking to ensure compliance with legal, operational, and regulatory frameworks and requirements.
The role comprises direct involvement with the full range of Wills & Probate services as outlined below through a varied and interesting caseload with the opportunity to pro-actively develop our Private Client offering. In addition, the role incorporates management responsibility for the Private Client and Conveyancing teams, thereby providing a comprehensive support to the Head of Legal.
Applicants will be legally qualified, either as a solicitor or licensed conveyancer, but applications will also be welcome from qualified Legal executives. The ideal applicant will have at least 4 years post qualification experience in private client services looking for their next career springboard. Experience in conveyancing services would also be advantageous.
The successful candidate will preferably have managerial experience in a legal practice environment, but will be able to demonstrate the ability to develop new business and build up connections. They will embrace the opportunity to showcase their skills across the full range of services from Will drafting to estate planning and asset management including intestate estates and dealing with all inheritance tax, income tax and capital gains tax issues arising during the administration.
You will have the ability to work as part of a team whilst also working autonomously under pressure to meet deadlines and exceed customer expectations where possible. Main tasks will comprise:
- Drafting Wills & Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Dealing with probate applications
- Estate planning & administration
- Asset Management
- Court of protection- working with the elderly
- Promote & maintain good working relationships within the professional services offering and other key stakeholders.
- Liaising with clients
- Line management of Conveyancing team
The ideal candidate will fulfil the following requirements:
- Management of administrative support.
- Experienced and qualified as a Probate Solicitor or Legal Executive/Paralegal with preferably 4 years post qualification experience
- Demonstrable solid experience
- Proven understanding of relevant law
- High standard of client care and confidentiality
- Excellent communication and administration skills
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Ability to work well under pressure and to agreed timescales
- Attention to detail
- Commercial Awareness
- Highly organised
- Excellent IT Skills
We have a competitive remuneration package based on experience and qualifications and we encourage ongoing professional development and career progression throughout the business.Vacancy Information:
- Location: Swindon
- Salary range: Dependant on Experience
- Job type: Permanent
- Experience: 4 years’ PQE
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Reference: AT100
- Contact: Alex Thompson
Private Client Solicitor, Qualified Legal Executive, Wills, Probate, Powers of Attorney, Trusts, Permanent, Swindon