Develop your conveyancing expertise as an assistant within a top-tier practice in Cambridgeshire.
Reporting to the residential conveyancing manager, the successful assistant will join a busy team located in the area surrounding Cambridge. Providing hands-on caseload support, you will manage a busy and varied workload and maintain the firm’s high levels of client care and service. Technical proficiency in the conveyancing process will there be essential.
To put you forward for this position, we require your ideal salary and location and notice period. Responsibilities
- Freehold and leasehold matters
- Sales and purchases
- New builds
- Liaising with clients and external professionals
- Assisting with complex aspects of transactions
- Generating referrals
- Building client relationships
- Legal executives, licensed conveyancers or paralegals with a minimum of 1 years’ experience
- Technically proficient in all aspects of residential conveyancing
- Possesses outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised, able to meet tight deadlines
- IT literacy will be a pre-requisite
- Understands the importance of client confidentiality
- Is personable, professional and client-focused
- Has an aptitude for business development
Our client is a top tier practice with offices across three counties serving corporate and individual clients locally, across the UK and internationally. Established more than 75 years ago, they have grown in size and expertise yet retain their commitment to a partner-led and practical approach. With numerous awards and accreditations, they are now seeking a Conveyancing Assistant to join their office located in Cambridgeshire. Benefits
Our Agency Requirements
- Highly competitive salary dependent on experience
- Generous holiday allowance
- Opportunities for career progression
- Pension plan
- Service awards
- Continued professional development
- What salary are you currently seeking?
- How far are you most comfortable to travel from home?
- How long is your notice period?
Assistant – Conveyancing
For further details of this Conveyancing Assistant vacancy, please contact Victoria on 01954 208073 quoting reference VK32471.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Address: Please see our website for details