Funds Associate: This Top 20 Law firm is regularly listed as the most innovative law firm by the Financial Times. You will be working with the largest financial institutions, large asset owners and channelling off-shore work; giving you all the responsibility to progress your career.
Considered amongst one of the world's elite, professional services law firm, operating from over 25 international offices across Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific & America's. This Top 20 firm has a solid global footprint. It has been mentioned law firm of the year, recognised for their unparalleled expertise within Energy, Financial Services, Corporate, TMT, Employment, and Real Estate.
The firm adopts a contemporary approach and listed as the most innovative law firm by the Financial Times. The firm offers an opportunity for forward-thinking, like-minded individuals to work amongst an outstanding team in a collaborative, supportive environment.
The firm has excellent international credentials, partnering with a broad global client base, you will have direct exposure to an abundance of diverse yet challenging work. In recent years, the firm has achieved more tier 1 rankings in the Legal 500 UK guide than any other firm. Competitive associate benefits, with opportunities for international secondments, this firm can offer you the right platforms to drive your career forward.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Funds associate (1-3 PQE) to join this Top 20 law firm's City of London office.
The Funds team is a high performing sub-department of the wider financial & services group that span across the UK and Internationally; they are well recognised on their full range of investment funds work with a focus on key sectors including real estate, energy, infrastructure, debt and buy-out funds. You will work with FTSE 350 and large companies of equivalent size, institutions, successful businesses and private individuals on a wide range of legal needs. The Private Funds team are particularly looking to further expand having seen a meteoric amount of growth over the last three years.
You will be:
- Working on the wide range of fund formation, fund investment and fund restructuring matters for a mixture or domestic and international clients.
- You can expect to be involved in all aspects of private funds work including fund reviews/negotiating LPs investments in a range of private funds; fund formation work including structuring, preparing core fund documentation.
You will be given significant scope to progress and contribute to the wider success of the firm.
- You will be a Funds Associatewith 1-3 years PQE (senior associates are also encouraged to apply and will be taken into consideration for more senior positions)
- You will be currently working within a City or International practice.
- drafting constitutional documentation of funds including limited partnership agreements, unit trust deeds and shareholder agreements
- drafting and negotiating ancillary documentation such as management agreements and administration agreements
- You will receive a competitive salary and along with an excellent remuneration package in this Top City firm.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Funds associate to join this Top 20 practice in their City of London Headquartered office.