Contentious Insurance Associate: This Top 20 Law firm have been looking to strengthen in Financial lines. The Team's primary clients are leading market financial services firms such as global banks, insurers, funds and brokers.
Considered amongst one of the world's elite, professional services law firm, operating from over 25 international offices across Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific & America's. This Top 20 firm has a solid global footprint. It has been mentioned law firm of the year, recognised for their unparalleled expertise within Energy, Financial Services, Corporate, TMT, Employment, and Real Estate.
The firm adopts a contemporary approach and listed as the most innovative law firm by the Financial Times. The firm offers an opportunity for forward-thinking, like-minded individuals to work amongst an outstanding team in a collaborative, supportive environment.
The firm has excellent international credentials, partnering with a broad global client base, you will have direct exposure to an abundance of diverse yet challenging work. In recent years, the firm has achieved more tier 1 rankings in the Legal 500 UK guide than any other firm. Competitive associate benefits, with opportunities for international secondments, this firm can offer you the right platforms to drive your career forward.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join this Top 20 Practice for an associate (1-5 PQE) to join this leading insurance group.
The firm have been looking to strengthen in Financial lines and you will have the opportunity to work on contentious financial services work with close collaboration and cross team working. The Team's primary clients are leading market financial services firms such as global banks, insurers, funds and brokers.
You will be:
- Providing coverage advice and analysis on a variety of policy wordings including D&O, PTL, Crime, Property/BI, Professional indemnity, Construction, W&I, Cyber Liability and Employer's liability
- Acting for insurers and financial institutions in a range of commercial disputes including arbitrations.
- Representing financial institutions and Directors and Officers in the defence of claims against them and regulatory investigations and more generally, FCA and PRA contentious regulatory issues with the FCA (including investigations and enhanced supervision projects
- Profit share and commission disputes between regulated and non-regulated businesses;
- advising on retail and commercial product sales with a view to avoiding or mitigating regulatory enforcement
- Acting for commercial policyholders on a range of contentious insurance matters
- FOS complaints and disputes.
- You will be a qualified solicitor between (1-5 PQE)
- You will have worked within a leading city practice or leading reinsurance/insurance group
- Commercial awareness and understanding of the key legal and business issues.
- Experience of Financial Lines is essential for this position
This is an excellent opportunity for a re-Insurance and Insurance Litigation associate to join this leading Top 20 firm