This highly ranked legal 500 public firm, which has had involvement in iconic projects of national significance is looking for a new solicitor to join them to work across their infrastructure and projects work. This role, provides a great opportunity for growth in your legal career with a prestigious firm in the City.
This Legal500 ranked firm has been established over 200 years and has one of the best reputations nationally for public sector work.
The firm has grown significantly in recent years over doubling in size over the last five years. They are ranked highly in the Legal 500 and are top tier across several years. You will find a progressive, dynamic, professional, and forward-thinking culture. The house an incredibly high calibre of Lawyer.
The firm deals with heavyweight projects and transactions, on par with larger City practices.
The firm is recruiting for an Infrastructure & Projects Solicitor (3-5 years PQE) to join them in their City of London office.
- You will benefit from working directly alongside two equity Partners
- You will have up to date knowledge of and experience in infrastructure, procurement and general commercial, constitutional/public law and contract law.
- You will ideally have some experience of State Aid, Public procurement, Public sector, Energy, Utility regulation, Infrastructure
- Having expertise in advising Public sector clients is highly desirable.
- The department is recognisable, with several leading individuals within the Public sector.
- You will be 3-5 years PQE
- Salary is negotiable between £65,000-£75,000 depending on your PQE - this firm's salaries are competitive and you will also benefit from work life balance - you won't find their lawyers in the office past 6pm, for instance.
- The firm provides a lucrative bonus structure
- There is a clear progression framework - you know at any point what you need to do to achieve your next promotion - progression is very real in this role.
Given all of the above, this is an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Solicitor (Infrastructure & Projects) 3-5 PQE in the City of London.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.