Corporate Associate: Join this elite US Law firm in their Capital Markets team, as part of the wider Corporate group operating in the high yield legal space. You will represent major issuers on the London, US and EU stock exchanges.
From their US origins to a global powerhouse - this top international law firm is a juggernaut of a firm best known for big-ticket transactional work. The firm was among the first to secure an early-bird ticket to reach over $1B annual revenue. Their innovative, collaborative culture and unparalleled legal expertise have led their meteoric growth to expand further since; now, a Top 10 US firm in London. Their global footprint is marked across over 20 offices across 4 continents, representing a broad spectrum of clients, including Europe's largest companies, financial and government entities, private corporates, and MNCs.
The firm is situated in the upper/premium market; there are recognised for their unique mix of the US and English law advice and excellence in M&A, Private Equity, Insurance Transactions, Investment Funds, International Arbitration/Litigation, Employment & Banking. You can expect a wealth of ultra-high value transactions and complex cross-border cases in this firm. Fuelled by their exponential growth in the number of attorneys throughout the decades; the firm expanded their services to clients, including restructuring, finance, real estate, and securities litigation that dominated the legal sector in Europe and Asia-pacific.
The firm's financial metrics are generally significantly above most of its elite competitors. Their London office generates one of the highest revenues among US firms. Joining this firm, you can expect a generous remuneration package aligning to the Cravath scale.
This Top 10 US Firm seeks a 2-5 PQE Corporate Associate with Equity Capital Markets/Debt Capital Markets experience to be based in their City of London office.
The corporate group has a longstanding reputation for big-ticket transactional work. The sub groups of the corporate team consistently sit within the top 2 tiers; recognised as the go-to firm for complex capital markets transactions in the mid-upper market across the US, Europe and Asia. The team has extensive experience representing issuers listing on the London Stock Exchange, major European and US stock exchanges.
- Provide legal advice to corporate, governmental and investment banking clients on a variety of capital markets matters including IPOs, right offerings, high-yield financings, Eurobond issues, offerings of regulatory capital and other hybrid securities, and other global equity and debt offerings.
- Work on a mix of Equity Capital Markets (ECM), Debt Capital Markets (DCM) transactions.
You will have the opportunity to work on broader MA and other corporate assignments.
- A qualified solicitor with 2-5 years relevant UK post qualification experience in the London market
- You will have trained at a top tier firm with a background in capital markets
- Excellent written communication and drafting skills
- Possess the skills to take on a high degree of responsibility in a fast paced but friendly environment
- 1st class academic record is essential
Salary & Benefits
- Generous salary package and excellent bonus schemes
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Corporate Associate with Capital Markets experience to join this Top International Firm in their City of London office. Apply now for immediate consideration or alternatively, reach out to the London team