Junior Commercial Property Solicitor
A tier 1 rated National law firm are looking to recruit into their highly regarded, award winning Commercial Property team. This role will initially be home working and will continue to be home working post Covid19 as well as office based.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Dealing with a case load of both public and private sector work
- Work including but not be limited to:
- retail leases and agreements
- mixed use site development matters,
- due diligence
- client support in conjunction with more senior fee earners.
- This role will support prestigious clients on high value deals, in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- You’ll be required to supervise junior team members
- Be responsible and accountable for files
The experience you need for this role
- A qualified Solicitor with experience (pre or post qualification) in Commercial Property
- Experience within property law is essential (residential, commercial or a mix of both)
- Supervisory experience is desirable
- Excellent client care skills
- Strong academics
- IT Literate
This is what you’ll get in return
- A work life balance
- The option to work from home post covid19.
- A supportive team including Paralegal assistance and a Team Leader.
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*