Title Checker – Manchester
Are you a Residential Conveyancer looking to move away from managing a caseload of files?
If so, we have a position that might be of interest… working for an award winning, supportive, and stable firm, based in Manchester. You will work in a friendly and social environment, working closely with colleagues to ensure the smooth running of conveyancing files.
- You will be checking the title of Freehold, Leasehold and New Build properties in accordance with set criteria as outlined by your line manager.
- You’ll meet time scales and targets as set by your line manager.
- Your role will include raising any necessary enquiries as and when required.
- Reporting on the title of the premises to the client.
- You will liaise with conveyancing colleagues and provide them with information for complex transactions as and when they arise.
- You will have a good knowledge of all transaction types with the experience to title check to high and professional standard with limited supervision.
- Experience in managing your own caseloads.
- Previous experience in title checking.
- Good knowledge and understanding of freehold, leasehold, and new build properties.
- £25,000 - £35,000
- Holiday buy scheme – up to an additional 5 days - starting entitlement is 23 days holiday with increase on length of service up to a max of 28 days.
- Pension – NEST auto enrolment at total of 8% (5% employee and 3% employer).
- Life assurance x2 base salary.
- Health care scheme.
- Home working flexibility.
- Discount schemes.