Property solicitor is required for this top 50 UK law firm to join its commercial real estate team focussing on residential work for high net worth individuals and investor clients.
In joining this firm as a property solicitor you will join a recognised national property team. The role is focussed on dealing with high net worth and investor clients on residential property transactions.
The firm is seeking a residential property solicitor who can demonstrate:
- Proven experience dealing with your own sales and purchase work including acquisitions, disposals and refinance of end user and investment property (freehold and leasehold)
- Title checking on leasehold and freehold, registered and unregistered.
- Preparing and signing lender Certificates of Title
- Excellent client care skills
What's on offer?
On offer with this real estate opportunity is:
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits
- Good work life/balance including flexible/remote working
- Wide variety of work and the opportunity to work alongside other teams within the firm.
- Working in a commercial team at a national law firm.
To be considered for this property solicitor role based in Liverpool city centre please get in touch with a recent CV as soon as possible