Corporate Senior Associate (Private Equity): This Top 20 Law firm seeks a Corporate Senior Associate to join their renown Private Equity team consistently ranked amongst the top. Recognised for their agile working arrangements with flexible work-life balance.
A leader in the technology domain, this international firm continues to ride high on the tech boom waves. The impressive run of growth coincided with the firm's move in 2016 into a gleaming new London office. Despite the current pandemic, revenue increased again this year by 5.3% and accelerating forward. This Top 20 practice acts for corporations, professionals and individuals, focusing on helping multi-national corporations being changed by technology and the digital world. With offices across Europe, the Middle-East, and Asia-Pacific; the international team is always on hand to provide world-class, innovative solutions to their clients worldwide.
Their technical excellence recognises this Top 20 firm in Corporate & Commercial, Outsourcing, Dispute Resolution, Intellectual Property & Data Privacy and Aviation. Their world-class expertise spans across global sectors in Media, Healthcare, Energy, Retail & Consumer, and Technology & Communications.
As a global firm, they seek ambitious individuals who are keen to progress. The culture provides all their staff with world-class support; with a commitment to maintaining an inclusive work environment. Agile working and work-life balance is something the firm actively promotes.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Private Equity Associate (7+ PQE) to join this Top 20 Law firm in their City of London office.
The London PE team is an absolute powerhouse and excels in the high value deals space. They are ranked as the leading law firm for private equity by Chambers Global, US and UK and the practice is top tier for leveraged buyouts and PE.
The Private Equity team require a mid-level associate with UK market experience that can immerse themselves in working alongside a pioneering team focusing on high-value cross-border private equity transactions.
You will be:
- Advising private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies at all stages of the downstream investment cycle; including leveraged buyouts, co & minority investments, management incentive plans, financing and refinancings, bolt-on investments, management change, recaps, corporate restructurings and exits.
- Supporting portfolio companies on legal issues under private equity ownership and leveraged structures, with a particular focus on matters impacting the capital structure
- 7+ years post-qualified experience in a top tier private equity practice in the London market
- Strong private equity experience including drafting and negotiating locked box and completion accounts SPAs, managements incentive documents, shareholder agreements
- Some experience of some structuring of private equity transactions and reviewing funds flows.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a private equity associate to take their career to the next level with this top tier US practice. Apply now for immediate consideration or call the London team for a confidential discussion.