Conveyancing Paralegal – Banbury
- Negotiable Salary (DoE)
- 23 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- In house and external training programmes
- Parking permits
- Free conveyancing
- Long Service Awards
- Annual pay reviews
- Social events
- Open all new conveyancing files with accurate information
- Allocate files to fee earners in accordance with file levels as set by the Head of Department
- To issue the relevant client care pack to clients as soon as possible
- To liaise with estate agents in advising them that we are instructed to act for clients and requesting memorandums of sale
- Obtain online AML checks and completing online bankruptcy checks
- Dealing with the Land Registry, Mortgage Lenders and other relevant parties.
- Submitting AP1’s/FR1’s to Land Registry via the online portal (Charges, Transfers, Leases)
- Ensuring all priority searches are up to date
- Making applications to facilitate the first registration of legal Title at the Land Registry.
- Responding to any Requisitions or queries raised by the Land Registry and other relevant parties.
- Dealing with incoming post and evidence of discharge of legal mortgages.
- Diarising and dealing with retentions held on client ledger accounts.
- Preparing files for closing and archiving and requesting files from archive.
- Any other relevant administrative duties to assist the Post Completion Department
- Processing of all files following completion
- You will have previous conveyancing experience, ideally working in a Conveyancing Assistant or Conveyancing Paralegal position.
- Ideally you will have experience using a case management system.
Our client is a nationally recognised, Top Tier Legal 500 Law Firm.
They provide a full range of legal services to commercial and private clients.
Looking to recruit into their expanding team immediately, offering fantastic company benefits and an excellent working environment.