Experienced Paralegal / Litigation Executive/Fee Earner
We are looking for a Paralegal, with a minimum of 2 years’ experience, to join our expanding team in Warrington.
We are a well-established law firm and act for a number of insurers, affinities and HNW clients. Our practice is based close to Warrington town centre with links to both Warrington Bank Quay and Warrington Central train stations
We specialise in Personal Injury matters and also have Clinical Negligence, Family, Employment and Private Client teams.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in dealing with Personal Injury and other large complex litigated cases and will be working with the Senior Solicitors in the firm and have the opportunity to support other fee earners. After a period of time, you may be given a small caseload of your own.
The successful candidate must demonstrate that they have experience in multitrack PI and other large complex cases.
For the right applicant there is also a possibility of a training contract if merited. We have a track record of giving training contracts to paralegals and fee earners who show promise.
Typical tasks may include;
- Drafting letters of instruction, protocol letters, court documents and other documents such as witness statements and schedules of loss;
- Researching case law;
- Reviewing medical records and preparing precis and chronologies;
- Liaising with NHS Resolution, defendant insurers and solicitors;
- Liaising with counsel and experts;
- Speaking with clients and drafting letters of advice;
- Attending mediations, hearings, conferences;
- Taking initial enquiries from new clients;
- Writing blog posts for marketing; and
- Attending fee earner meetings to discuss new enquiries and caseloads
- Excellent academic qualifications
- Experience with multitrack
- Personal injury
- Proven experience in dealing with other complex cases
To apply please email your CV to HR@KLSLAW.CO.UK
Job Type: Full-time, 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday