Are you a Property Litigation Solicitor 2-4 PQE looking to join a friendly, ambitious working environment based in the West End of London?
Based in Central London, this is an award-winning, family run practice that have invested in every individual within their workforce. A commercial and business minded approach to developing relationships and a client base is encouraged and supported at this firm, and you will be given all the support and investment to continue your career progression.
The firm is the type of practice where people enjoy coming into the office, they do regular social events throughout the year and often finish early on a Friday for team building events.
Positions here are rare and hard to come by; they have an extremely loyal workforce and as a result, have an unheard-of staff retention rate.
Due to an increase in workflow, the firm are seeking to hire a Property Litigation Solicitor to join their flourishing office based in the West End, London.
The firm has a loyal client base and an established presence; the team handle an excellent quality of work in both residential and property litigation, representing clients that includes property developers, Landlords and Tenants, HNW individuals and some more complex matters. You will deal with a manageable caseload and be given support in the form of a Paralegal.
This role comes with excellent prospects for career progression.
- You will be a Property Litigation Solicitor with 2-4 years PQE
- You should have experience in a broad range of disputes, including service charge arrears
- You will be a dynamic and personable individual
- You should have strong communication and team work skills and a meticulous eye for detail.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary is negotiable and dependent on your level of experience
- Excellent benefits package
- Excellent prospects for progression
- Friendly, dynamic team and fantastic working environment
- High quality property work
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Property Litigation Solicitor based in a friendly, family-run office in the West End of London.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.