PERSONAL INJURY SOLICITOR
A personal injury solicitor is required by this national law firm to join a team specialising in dealing with defendant casualty and historical abuse work based out of its Manchester office.
On joining the team you will work alongside an experienced partner assisting on a wide variety of multi-track cases. There is a real mix of work including casualty fraud, local authority, EL/PL and historical abuse claims.
In addition to assisting on work you will handle your own caseload of fast and multi-track cases with a focus on social services/abuse claims.
The firm is seeking and solicitor with the following experience/characteristics:
- Ideally have previous experience in historical abuse/social services casualty claims.
- Experience in EL/PL related personal injury work is essential.
- Fraud experience would be an advantage.
- Good understanding of CPR and previous litigation experience.
What's on offer?
On offer with this opportunity is:
- Chance to join a specialist defendant casualty team and partner who deals with complex work.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Realistic opportunities for progression in a growing team.
- Home working available.
- A varied caseload of interesting litigated work.
To be considered for this personal injury solicitor role based in Manchester please get in touch with a recent CV as soon as possible.