CLINICAL NEGLIGENCE SOLICITOR
Clinical Negligence Solicitor is required by this top 50 UK law firm to deal with a caseload of defendant clinical negligence work.
This firm is independently recognised as a market leader in all areas of healthcare work. In joining this firm you will work alongside leading practitioners dealing with defendant clinical negligence cases.
The role will involve managing a mixed caseload of claims against GPs and consultants for a major defence organisation, NHS Resolution and a variety of medical malpractice insurers. Successful candidates will handle their own caseload of defendant clinical negligence claims throughout the litigation precess.
The firm is seeking a clinical negligence solicitor who can demonstrate:
- Litigation experience in clinical negligence work, preferably gained with a leading defendant or claimant department.
- Previous experience in multi-track litigated work.
- Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a close knit team.
- A genuine interest in legal healthcare work and wish to develop their career in this area of law.
What's on offer?
On offer with this personal injury opportunity is:
- Competitive Salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Good work life/balance.
- High quality, complex work.
- Realistic opportunities for progression.
To be considered for this clinical negligence solicitor role based in the London please get in touch with a recent CV as soon as possible