Commercial Litigation Solicitor, 2+ years PQE, Shropshire – Join a team of experienced Solicitors handling a varied caseload of Commercial Litigation matters. To apply please call Claire or Theresa on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 215283295
JOB TITLE: Commercial Litigation Solicitor
PQE REQUIRED: 2+ years PQE
- Handling a broad and varied commercial litigation caseload
- Advising on property, contractual and shareholder disputes and professional negligence matters
- Offering sound advice to key clients
- Maintaining and actively assisting with business development initiative
- Conducting advocacy when required
- Ideally 2 years’ experience dealing with commercial litigation matters
- Exceptional client care skills
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
- Confident working on own initiative
- Exposure to agricultural issues would be advantageous but is not essential
- Reputable regional practice
- Dynamic, innovative and forward thinking
- Offering competitive salary and benefits package
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Claire Bate or Theresa Lucas at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Litigation vacancies throughout the Midlands, South West and East of England. If you are Commercial Litigation Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).