Conveyancing solicitor/Legal Exec/ Licensed Conveyancer
Due to retirement a vacancy has arisen for a permanent commercial property lawyer with residential experience for a well known practice in the heart of the spa town of Buxton.
This role would suit a Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer with a minimum of 3 - 5 years' post qualification experience in commercial and residential conveyancing. You will be working within a small friendly property team handling a mixed case load.
You should be confident in handling your own case load of commercial property with some residential files from instruction through to registration and file closure.
The role will include: -
- Sale and purchase of commercial/residential properties
- Registration of unregistered properties
- Landlord and tenant matters
- Commercial leases and tenancies
- Adverse possession
- Commercial mortgages to individuals and companies
- Purchase and re-mortgage of freehold and leasehold properties
- Auction transactions
- Land transactions
- General title queries
You should have: -
- Strong organisation and multitasking and time management skills
- Uphold the business reputation and encourage growth by recommending additional services/departments
- Client care focused
- Good communication skills
Salary is negotiable on experience with a contributory pension.
For more information please contact Robert Addy on 0114 2418030 or click apply today