Construction Solicitor – 4+ PQE
Our clients Construction team are highly regarded for undertaking a wide range of contentious and non-contentious work for a broad range of regional and national clients. In order for the firm to continue growing the work within this specialist field, they are seeking a 4 year + Solicitor to join the team to provide superb technical advice and guidance to clients and colleagues but also to drive forwards marketing activities and client growth.
- Qualified Solicitor with a strong legal & technical knowledge, sufficient to achieve targets agreed with the Head of Department.
- Undertaken either contentious or non-contenious
- Excellent client service levels and an understanding of the range & type of clients & their needs
- Confident networker, ideally with experience of developing a case load and building strong client and referrer relationships.
- Good financial management, including regular billing & collection of fees
- Strong team player with the ability to share knowledge, work and experience with more junior fee earners
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to interact with clients and colleagues in a friendly and approachable manner.
On offer is the opportunity to join a leading legal 500 firm, who can offer good quality work, excellent salary and benefit package as well as a first class working environment. Please Contact Ryan Pryce on 02033 firstname.lastname@example.org or apply to role below to hold a confidential discussion