TMT Senior Associate: Join a Tier 1 ranked TMT practice at this Top 20 international firm with an unparalleled client roster. You will have the platform to drive TMT projects forward with a number of leading international companies in their global sectors.
They are considered amongst one of the world's elite, professional services law firm, operating from over 25 international offices across Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific & Americas. This Top 20 firm has a solid global footprint. It has been mentioned law firm of the year, recognised for their unparalleled expertise within Employment, Energy, Financial Services, Corporate, TMT, and Real Estate.
The firm adopts a contemporary approach and listed as the most innovative law firm by the Financial Times. The firm offers an opportunity for forward-thinking, like-minded individuals to work amongst an outstanding team in a collaborative, supportive environment.
The firm has excellent international credentials, partnering with a broad global client base, you will have direct exposure to an abundance of diverse yet challenging work. In recent years, the firm has achieved more tier 1 ranking in the Legal 500 UK guide than any other firm. Competitive associate benefits, with opportunities for international secondments, this firm can offer you the right platforms to drive your career forward.
The firm seeks a TMT Senior Associate (5+ PQE) to join their team in their City of London office.
At this international top 20 practice, the TMT group is amongst one of the best in the UK - ranked Tier 1 on Legal 500. You will be collaborating with a dedicated team of specialist TMT lawyers worldwide. The national team represents over 100 specialist TMT lawyers advising on technology, sourcing, telecoms and digital law. The team's client roster is unparalleled; comprising global banks, insurance companies, major technology businesses, the UK government, blue-chip clients. They work across global sectors of Advanced Manufacturing and Technology, Financial Services, Energy and technology suppliers seeking digital solutions.
The TMT group is a dynamic team where each individual has the opportunity to take responsibility for leading projects, develop and lead client relationships, focus on sector activity, and develop the growth of more junior team members.
- Focus on key client propositions; such as MedTech, InfraTech, FinTech, and Big Data.
- Acting for customers and suppliers on their digital, technology outsourcing, business change projects, sourcing, and telecommunications related deals;
- Developing ongoing relationships with an existing client base as well as assisting with bids and pitch presentations for new opportunities;
- Work collaboratively as part of an international team
As a Senior Associate, you will have the opportunity to drive client relationships forward. You will be experienced in leading on and performing the second in command role on complex TMT projects.
- 5+ PQE gained in a City / International firm with an established TMT practice specialising in sourcing and technology matters
- Technical excellence, extensive knowledge in technology, sourcing and digital law
- Commercial minded, spearhead business development activity
- Team player, ability to work collaboratively within a large (international) team
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive market salary
- Working within a longstanding tier 1 rated technology and sourcing team
This is an outstanding opportunity for a TMT Senior associate to join a Tier 1 global practice in their City of London office. Apply for immediate consideration, alternatively, call or email for further information.