A Private Practice Law firm in Reading is seeking an experienced Employment Solicitor to join its Commercial Services team.
Ideally you will be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with experience in dealing with employment and litigation matters.
You will have a minimum or 5+ years PQE Employment Law experience handling a busy and varied respondent and claimant caseload.
The department deals with both contentious and non-contentious matters, which include:
- Contracts of employment
- Supporting the Corporate Team with employment issues arising from M&A
- Drafting Settlement and Compromise agreements
- Grievances and disciplinaries
- Unfair dismissal and redundancy
- Employment tribunals and claims
- Discrimination issues
- Flexible working rights
- Redundancy & TUPE
The role requires a qualified fee earner with a can-do attitude and good commercial awareness for an opportunity to join a forward-thinking firm offering great career prospects.
To apply for this position, please email with your CV to Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal.