This fast-growing and exciting technology focused company have just established investment and are looking to hire In House Legal Counsel into their trendy Central London office.
This company assists high profile influencers/individuals in building their network, brand and commercial relationships. They have already built an endless book of high-profile clients who use their 'one-stop-shop' services.
With 2 offices, this company was founded by a serial entrepreneur and is only just getting going. This opportunity will allow an ambitious Solicitor (2+ PQE) with a broad skill set the opportunity to progress within an organisation that is increasing it's headcount to over 100 this year.
You will need experience in:
- a broad range of commercial contracts and agreements (T&C's, ecommerce, NDA's, software, IT, royalties, equity, shareholders and investment agreements, employment contracts)
- knowledge/experience in Intellectual Property
- GDPR and data protection
You will be:
- A qualified Solicitor with 2+ years relevant post-qualified experience
- Confident in navigating an array of commercial contracts and agreements
- Able to liaise with external counsel
This is an excellent opportunity with exciting future prospects.
Apply now for immediate consideration.