Specialist insurance coverage lawyer is required by this international law firm to join its London office dealing with a mix of defendant indemnity, coverage and wordings advice.
You will join a team that deals with a wide variety of work including professional indemnity, financial institutions, D&O, cyber, warranty and construction cases.
The department deals with most insurance lines and advises on policy wordings, insurance coverage and reinsurance disputes.
The firm is seeking an insurance coverage lawyer who can demonstrate:
- Prior experienced gained in wordings and coverage work is essential.
- Qualified solicitor admitted to the roll in England.
- Someone who can be client facing and demonstrate an overriding commercial approach.
What's on offer?
On offer with this opportunity is:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Good quality work within a Legal 500 and Chambers recognised team.
- Working collaboratively with other teams in the firm including cyber, corporate, commercial and regulatory teams
- Excellent routes for future progression and training.
- Involvement in business development and client management.
To be considered for this insurance coverage solicitor role based in London please get in touch with a recent CV as soon as possible.