Competitive remunerations package on offer for a talented Commercial Property Lawyer in Bedfordshire.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Property Lawyer to join a leading team in Bedford. Acting for a varied client base including investors, large companies, landlord and tenants and developers, the successful lawyer will utilise their skills and expertise to provide high quality advice across a broad range of commercial property matters.
To put you forward for this position, we require your ideal salary and location and notice period. Responsibilities
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Development agreements
- Advising on planning matters
- Complex commercial property work
- Landlord and tenant matters
- Lease negotiations and renewals
- Property finance
- Participation in business development and marketing
- Qualified solicitors or legal executives with a minimum of 5 years’ PQE
- Technically proficient in a broad range of commercial property
- Able to explain complex matters in clear, accessible language
- Previous agricultural experience would be advantageous
- Highly organised, works well under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Is professional, self-motivated and client focused
- Works well as part of a team as well as on your own initiative
- Has a desire for professional development
A Legal 500 practice with a network of offices located across the South East, our client provides a comprehensive range of services to businesses and individuals. Staffed by a team of experienced and highly skilled professionals who recognise that client care is at the heart of a successful practice, they go above and beyond to deliver pragmatic solutions in a clear and approachable manner. With numerous accreditations including Lexcel and a strong presence within their local communities, they have developed an enviable reputation with the region and loyal and growing client base. Benefits
- Competitive salaries dependent on experience
- Generous holiday allowance
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
- Flexible working arrangements
- Pension scheme
- Death in service
- Discretionary bonus
- Friendly, supportive working environment
Our Agency Requirements
- What salary are you currently seeking?
- How far are you most comfortable to travel from home?
- How long is your notice period?
Lawyer – Commercial Property
For further details of this Commercial Property Lawyer vacancy, please contact Victoria on 01954 208073 quoting reference VK32503.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Address: Please see our website for details