CLINICAL NEGLIGENCE ASSOCIATE
Clinical negligence associate is required by this market leading healthcare department to deal with a caseload of defendant clinical negligence work.
This firm is independently recognised as a market leader in healthcare work. In joining this firm you will work alongside leading practitioners dealing with defendant clinical negligence cases.
The role will involve managing your own caseload, supervising and mentoring more junior members of the team and help in forming the future development and strategy of the department.
The firm is seeking a clinical negligence solicitor who can demonstrate:
- Good technical knowledge. You should be able to handle your own caseload with minimum supervision and be able to supervise and mentor more junior members of staff when required.
- Defendant clinical negligence litigation experience.
- Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a close knit team.
- A genuine interest in healthcare and wish to develop their career in this area of law.
What's on offer?
On offer with this personal injury opportunity is:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Good work life/balance including ability to work from home.
- High quality, complex work.
- Realistic opportunities for progression.
To be considered for this clinical negligence associate role based in the London please get in touch with a recent CV as soon as possible.