Restructuring Associate 1-4 PQE: Join one of the largest practice within this Top 20 International firm. The Restructuring team are recognised for their technical excellence year on year; with access to high-profile projects, and intricate cross-border work.
They are considered amongst one of the world's elite, professional services law firm; operating from over 25 international offices across Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific & Americas. This Top 20 firm has a solid global footprint. It has been mentioned law firm of the year, recognised for their unparalleled expertise within Employment, Energy, Financial Services, Corporate, TMT, and Real Estate.
The firm adopts a contemporary approach and listed as the most innovative law firm by the Financial Times. The firm offers an opportunity for forward-thinking, like-minded individuals to work amongst an outstanding team in a collaborative, supportive environment.
The firm has excellent international credentials, partnering with a broad global client base, you will have direct exposure to an abundance of diverse yet challenging work. In recent years, the firm has achieved more tier 1 ranking in the Legal 500 UK guide than any other firm. Competitive associate benefits, with opportunities for international secondments, this firm can offer you the right platforms to drive your career forward.
The firm seeks a Restructuring Associate 1-4 PQE to join their multi-award winning practice in their City of London office.
The Restructuring team is among the largest teams across the firm and is recognised as "Insolvency and Restructuring Firm of the Year" regularly. The team forms a broader team of the Banking & Finance group; with access to the very best national and international work, increasingly involved in complex, high-value restructuring - they are recognised as experts by Chambers and Legal 500.
The restructuring group regularly acts for all major clearing banks and a variety of other lenders. Recent work includes; advising a global bank on the financing of a hotel group.
You will be:
- Involved in complex, high-value restructuring projects at an early stage in the financial decline curve, to innovative solutions
- Advising Financial Institutions, turnaround and insolvency practitioners, company directors, shareholders, and other stakeholders on recovery and turnaround strategies.
- Investigate causes of company failure and pursue claims against those responsible.
- Acting for all major clearing banks and a wide variety of other lenders.
- Be given early responsibility and opportunities to develop client relationships.
- The ideal candidate would have 1-4 PQE in a City firm with broad financial restructuring experience. Transactional, bank-led work will be advantageous
- Commercially-aware with technical excellence
- A strong team player with a client-focused approach
- Ability to work in a large team collaboratively on high profile projects
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive market salary
- Genuine long-term career prospects to drive and develop your knowledge in this practice
This is a standout opportunity for a Restructuring Associate to join this Top 20 international practice to access high-profile national/international restructuring and advisory work. Apply now for immediate consideration, alternative please call the London team for a confidential discussion.