Fast-growing practice in North Yorkshire seeks a dedicated Personal Injury Junior Fee Earner on part- or full-time, permanent basis.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a proactive Personal Injury Junior Fee Earner to join our client’s bespoke firm in Harrogate. The successful candidate will manage an existing caseload of personal injury MOJ portal claims, providing excellent client care.
To put you forward for this position, we require your ideal salary and location and notice period. Responsibilities
- Managing independently own caseload of personal injury matters
- RTA, PL and EL claims
- Fast-track claims
- Assisting senior fee earners with multi-track matters
- Taking appropriate daily decisions involving considerable exercise of judgment subject to supervision
- Assisting clients with new enquiries and vetting new claims
- Accidents at work
- Industrial disease
- Cosmetic surgery claims
- Brain and spinal injuries
- Taking witness statements
- Producing schedules of loss
- Instructing counsel and experts
- Documentary disclosure
- Producing court bundles
- Solicitors, legal executives and fee earning paralegals with at least 1 year’s PQE
- Solid experience in personal injury matters is essential
- Good knowledge of CPR, rules relating to evidence, litigation process and funding
- Fluency in Polish is highly advantageous
- Good numerical skills and ability to calculate special damages
- Excellent communication and case management skills
- Target driven and proactive
Our client is a modern, independent law firm, specialising in personal injury and clinical negligence matters. Using litigation to ensure safety for the public and to improve working conditions for employees, they established their reputation for excellent client care as demonstrated by numerous glowing testimonials. The firm is now looking to employ a Personal Injury Junior Fee Earner on a part- and full-time, permanent basis. Our Agency Requirements
- What salary are you currently seeking?
- How far are you most comfortable to travel from home?
- How long is your notice period?
Junior Fee Earner - Personal Injury
For further details of this Personal Injury Junior Fee Earner vacancy, please contact Jade on 01954 201 336 quoting reference JJ32525.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Address: Please see our website for details