Legal 200 practice in London seeks an Insolvency Associate Solicitor on a full-time, permanent basis.
Joining a growing team, the successful solicitor will demonstrate a commitment to this area of law and utilise their knowledge and experience to manage a caseload of both contentious and non-contentious insolvency matters both corporate and personal. Additionally, you will build and maintain client relationships and participate in business development promoting the teams services.
To put you forward for this position, we require your ideal salary and location and notice period. Responsibilities
- Insolvency litigation matters
- CVA terms
- Asset realisation
- Antecedent transactions
- Instructing counsel
- Considering litigation funding options
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Advising defendants in insolvency claims
- Participating in business development initiatives
- Qualified solicitors from 1-3 years’ PQE in insolvency
- Technically proficient and commercially aware
- Able to manage and progress own caseload with some supervision
- Possesses outstanding communication and client care skills
- Strong connections in the insolvency industry is advantageous
- Strives for high standards in their work
- Ensures a detail orientated approach
- Has a flair for business development
A leading UK practice established during a period of great innovation and change in the legal and technological world, our client has had offices in London’s legal industry for over a century and offers expert advice in a full range of legal practice areas. Having maintained such excellence, they attract and retain leading talent with numerous lawyers named as experts in their chosen fields. Commended in the Legal 200 and Legal 500 in addition to holding Lexcel and Investors in People accreditations, they provide a supportive working environment, fostering confidence and growth throughout the firm. Benefits
- Highly competitive salary
- Continued training and development
- Friendly, supportive working environment
- Opportunities for career progression
- Performance related bonus
- Flexible working arrangements
Our Agency Requirements
- What salary are you currently seeking?
- How far are you most comfortable to travel from home?
- How long is your notice period?
Associate Solicitor – Insolvency
For further details of this Insolvency Associate Solicitor vacancy, please contact Ricardo on 01954 208079 quoting reference RD32513.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Address: Please see our website for details