This highly regarded legal 500 firm punch well above their weight and are looking to expand their already significantly impressive Real Estate team.
Not only does the Real Estate team contribute to over a quarter of the firm's annual revenue, they are also ranked in the legal 500 for this practice area. This is a fundamentally key practice area for the firm and they have exciting plans on the horizon for further growth.
This firm is a regional heavyweight steeped in a heritage of almost 200 years. Decorated with multiple awards; Legal 500, investors in people, and Resolution ranked to name but a few. With a client base to rival London based counterparts, an alignment with large businesses and wealthy individuals this firm maintains exceptional standards throughout.
The firm have a focus on the delivery of high quality, jargon free, and easily digestible legal advice. They represent old-school values in a progressive culture, creating an established referral network that spans the South East.
The technical ability of the staff within this practice is exceptionally high, and many of the Lawyers hold esteemed reputations for their technical acumen. Throughout the firm's history they have operated in an extremely entrepreneurial fashion and have never held the keys to more relationships then they have at present. Anyone who would be moving to this firm would have excellent training.
This practice have recently moved to a brand new office meaning modern infrastructure, up to date IT systems and room for further growth which aligns with the practice's
This Real Estate heavyweight practice based in Surrey are looking to recruit a Partner to join their department to assist in further growth, and fee-earner expansion.
In this role you will be working alongside the head of department and other partners in assisting in the further growth of the real estate team. There is already a team of 6-7 fee earners in this department and all are highly regarded for their work.
The size of the team and the practice throughout allows an existing partner to come and really put their stamp on a position.
The client base of this real estate team is varied allowing a partner to cater any existing clients they may bring. This includes national developers, local SME's.
- You will be an existing Real Estate Partner / well connected Real Estate Senior Solicitor with a network and an enthusiasm for business development
- You will be ambitious to assist in the further growth of a real estate team
- You will have worked at a leading regional, established high street or city practice
Whats on offer?
- Access to legal 500 ranked work, and the opportunity to work alongside recognised ranked and leading individuals
- Flexibility; this practice is open to a conversation about flexible working hours
- State of the art infrastructure
- A market leading bonus scheme which can be tailored for the individual
This is an opportunity for Real Estate Partner to enhance their reputation working for a Legal 500 practice based in Camberley, Surrey.