Are you a Dispute Resolution Associate seeking the next step to progression? With expansion firmly on the cards in early 2021 this Top 200 practice is looking to enhance their Litigation offering based in Southampton, Hampshire.
This top tier, multi service, award winning firm has a rich history dating back over 150 years, with this history comes an invaluable reputation across their network of offices. Client care is at the forefront of this firm's mind which is demonstrated by their extremely loyal clients base, having acted for several generational clients.
They are known for the great quality of work that they deal with across all their departments, with work often having an international flavour. They are a highly ambitious team and house some of the most sought-after Lawyers in the industry.
They are innovative in their approach, with an open, sociable feel throughout the firm. Work life balance is something that is actively encouraged at the firm as they believe this delivers a happier, more productive team.
The Dispute Resolution team deal with domestic and international commercial disputes, property litigation (general and agriculture), judicial review, insolvency and intellectual property.
This firm is highly ranked in the Legal 500 and acts for private clients, shareholders, national and internal corporations in IT disputes and complex commercial disputes. The team is led by a Legal 500 Hall of Fame Lawyer and have a separate team dealing with construction disputes, led by another reputable Partner.
- You will be a Dispute Resolution Associate with at least 1-4 years PQE
- You have will have a mixed skill set of commercial litigation experience.
- You should have a strong technical knowledge
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong client relationships is key
Salary and Benefits:
- An above market rate salary coupled with an excellent benefits package
- The opportunity to work alongside legal 500 ranked individuals
- Robust support and clear routes to progress
Apply now for this excellent Dispute Resolution Associate role with a Top 200 firm based in Southampton, Hampshire.