Child Care Solicitor of FCILEx
There is an awesome opportunity for an experienced Child Care Lawyer to join a growing friendly firm, with a Leeds heritage and an excellent reputation in Legal circles. This role will sit within a friendly, highly regards Child Care and Family Law team in the heart of Leeds city centre. Just round the corner from the town hall at LS1 3AD and a cool 10 minute walk from Leeds train station makes this an ideal opportunity for commuters from all around Yorkshire and beyond, The firm boasts a fabulous newly renovated office that has been purposely designed.
The successful Child Care Solicitor will manage a caseload of predominantly public law cases but some general family law could be offered if there is an interest in that area of law. Experience and Required Qualifications
- Qualified Solicitor of FILEx with minimum 3 years PQE
- Accredited on the Law Society's Children's Panel
- Well experienced in legal aid regulations
- An ability to nurture a trusted professional relationship and links with CAFCASS and other child care agencies
- Advocacy, drafting and interpersonal skills;
- Highest standard of client care
- Superior organisational skills
During the pandemic the firm has been working remotely with occasional office visits when required. This will continue until the policies regarding the pandemic change and it is safe to return to the office. A generous and negotiable Salary DOE and market leading benefits package for staff are what you can expect. This firm prides itself on caring and investing in its people, and has been awarded annually for these attributes. Apply now for a confidential chat or for more information please contact Nicola Mackenzie on 0113 467 7571.